ROJ Women’s Association Mental Health Wellbeing Group Facilitator Job
ROJ WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION is recruiting a Qualified Psychotherapist to oversee our new Mental Health and Wellbeing zoom sessions, funded by Big Lottery Covid-19 recovery program for refugee and migrant communities in Hackney and other boroughs that ROJ Women’s Association provides services.
- Six months fixed-term contracts, 4 hours per week
- Hourly group therapy consultation fee £37.50
- They will be expected to deliver a weekly 2-hour zoom session, for the next six months, open to Kurdish and Turkish women, who are finding it difficult to cope with the psychological impact of COVID-19 and would like to build resilience and develop new skills to better manage their emotional and mental health wellbeing, they will be also paid for 2-hour preparation and session planning time!
- The post holder needs to have a Professional Qualification in Psychotherapy with a minimum of two years experience.
- The post holder needs to have a very good understanding of issues affecting Kurdish& Turkish women living in London and the barriers they encounter in their everyday life. A good understanding of their experience and the disadvantages they might face based on language, social-cultural and gender and ethnicity.
- The post holder needs to be bilingual and able to deliver the sessions, either in Kurdish or Turkish
- They will be responsible for facilitating and overseeing good quality weekly group session via-zoom.
- If You’re Interested in this role please send Your CV with a Cover Letter explaining clearly how you meet the requirement of the role, too, [email protected]