ROJ Women’s Association English Tutor Job
ROJ WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION is recruiting a Qualified English Tutor to teach practical everyday English to a group of Kurdish & Turkish Women online Via Zoom
- The Online English Class is funded by Big Lottery Covid-19 recovery program for refugee and migrant communities in Hackney and other Boroughs that ROJ Women’s Association provides services.
- Six months fixed- term contracts, 4 Hours per-week
- hourly teaching & consultation fee £37.50
- They will be expected to deliver a weekly 2 hour online English Class via a zoom session, for the next six months, the course will be open to Kurdish and Turkish women, who would like to improve their English in the comfort of their own home, come together with a group of women from similar background to learn and socialize by using an online learning platform.
- They will be also paid for 2-hour preparation and session planning time!
- The post holder needs to have a professional qualification in teachingEnglish as other language or a relevant Teaching English Qualification.
- The Post Holder Is expected to have excellent communication skills, able to speak clearly with both students and staff, including excellent writing skills.
- Good planning skills and ensuring the best use of the available time.
- The post holder is expected to deliver well planned classes by using detailed teaching materials’ strong focus on improving students, grammar, speaking, and listening skills.
- They will be responsible for teaching and overseeing weekly online English classes via zoom sessions that are engaging and fun.
- If you’re interested in this role please send Your CV with a cover letter explaining clearly how you meet the requirement of the role, too, [email protected].com
CATEGORIES TİCARİ HABERLER